Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
YouTube Downloader for Android is an Android app to download YouTube videos and to extract/convert audio to Mp3 from YouTube. With this YouTube downloader app, you can search for video and music within the app itself. You can also share any YouTube video from the YouTube app while watching a video or can share any YouTube plain text link via any app.
YouTube Downloader for Android has multi-threaded downloads which maximizes bandwidth available and minimizes YouTube’s speed throttling. It supports for almost any format or quality available from YouTube.
YouTube Downloader for Android doesn’t support for downloading all videos from YouTube that:
- require login (i.e. age restricted videos);
- implement encrypted streams (some complete movies);
- are unavailable in your country;
- are live events.
Features of YouTube Downloader for Android:
- Search for YouTube videos within the app;
- Download on your device;
- Remote download on another PC by means of SSH;
- Audio extraction to aac/ogg or conversion to mp3 (menu available via single-click on items in the Dashboard tab);
- Mp3’s ID3 tags edit;
- Mux Audio-Only and Video-Only streams into a complete video (to enjoy HD resolutions available as separated streams only);
- File management (menu available via long-click on items in the Dashboard tab);
- Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps;
- Video list filters by format, quality etc via (left) sliding menu;
- Numerous preferences to customize usage.
How to Install YouTube Downloader for Android:
- First of all, you have to enable “Unknown sources” from your device’s Security settings. This step allows installations of non market apps.
- Now you need to disable apps as Halo, Screenfilter, Twilight, LastPass password manager or anything similar apps that do “draw on other apps”. This is a temporary step, otherwise the “Install” button will not work.
- To install the app, click on your notification bar message for the completed download if using the system downloads app, otherwise this may vary. If you have a file manager installed, you can browse to your downloads folder and install the APK directly by clicking on the file.
Offered By: Dentex
File Format: APK
Current Version: 6.1