Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Terrarium TV uses streaming technology instead of Peer to Peer file sharing. So it is not illegal to watch videos on Terrarium TV.
Terrarium TV doesn’t make subtitles, it just shows you different sources from where you should select the subtitle according to the server you have chosen for watching the video. You can see many subtitles for the same video. So you need to try different subtitles to find the best one for your video. Video players like MX Player have a feature of syncing the subtitle. You can try them out too.
Features of Terrarium TV:
- More than 40 4K movies
- A bunch of FULL HD (1080p) and HD (720p) sources
- Fast servers (for Full HD and HD, mostly Google Drive)
- Multi-language subtitles are available. There are currently 4 subtitles services are supported by Terrarium TV.
- Mark your love movies and TV shows as favorites!
- Mark watched episode with just one click
- Genre selection
- Native Chromecast support
- Trakt.tv support
- New episode notification
- Support Android TV and TV Box
- Support Fire TV and Fire Stick
How to Install Terrarium TV on Android:
- Download the official Terrarium TV APK from our store.
- After completing the download, go to Settings > Security.
- Then turn оn “Unknоwn sources” орtіоn. If it is turnеd on previously, avoid this step.
- Now install the APK file and enjoy this movie app.
Common Issues of Terrarium TV:
- If you see “No Data” and black screen, it means no source is available.
- Sometimes subtitles may not sync. Though there are many versions of subtitles e.g WEB-DL, HDTV, BlueRay, sources of Terrarium TV are mostly WEB-DL version. So you can try WEB-DL version first. If still not sync, try other versions.
Offered By: NitroXenon (Peter Chan)
File Format: APK
Current Version: 1.6.4 (Updated: June 10, 2017)
Requires Android: 4.0 and up + MX Player