Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Terrarium TV enables you to watch, stream and download up to 1080p HD TV Shows and movies on your Android device. It provides almost any TV shows and movies which are totally FREE! The app uses streaming technology instead of Peer to Peer file sharing. So it is not illegal to watch videos on this movie app.
Terrarium TV doesn’t make subtitles, it just shows you different sources from where you should choose the subtitle according to the server you have decided for watching the video. You can see numerous subtitles for the same video. So you have to try different subtitles to find the best one for your video. Video players like MX Player have a feature of synchronizing the subtitle. You can try them out too.
Terrarium TV is only available for Android. If you find a site that offers Terrarium TV to download for any device other than Android it is a fake! There is no guarantee it will work correctly. So use at your own risk.
Terrarium TV is not available on Google Play. If you find any on there are fake! If you download it from any other website or app store you will be downloading a fake that will either demand a 5 star rating, a trial period then extortionate amounts of money or bombard your device with ads with no guarantees of being safe code. So download this app from AndroPps which is totally safe!
Features of Terrarium TV:
- 40+ 4K movies.
- A pack of FULL HD (1080p) and HD (720p) sources.
- Fast servers (for Full HD and HD, mostly Google Drive).
- Multi-language subtitles are available. There are currently 4 subtitles services are supported by Terrarium TV.
- You can mark your love movies and TV shows as favorites!
- You can also mark watched episode with just one click
- Genre selection.
- Native Chromecast support.
- Trakt.tv support.
- New episode notification.
- Support Android TV and TV Box.
- Support Fire TV and Fire Stick.
How to Install Terrarium TV on Android:
- Download the official Terrarium TV APK from our store.
- After completing the download, go to Settings > Security.
- Then turn оn “Unknоwn sources” орtіоn. If it is turnеd on previously, avoid this step.
- Now install the APK file and enjoy this movie app.
Common Issues of Terrarium TV:
- If you see “No Data” and black screen, it means no source is available.
- Sometimes subtitles may not sync. Though there are many versions of subtitles e.g WEB-DL, HDTV, BlueRay, sources of Terrarium TV are mostly WEB-DL version. So you can try WEB-DL version first. If still not sync, try other versions.
Offered By: NitroXenon (Peter Chan)
File Format: APK
Current Version: 1.9.8 (Updated: April 6, 2018)
Requires Android: 4.0 and up