Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Market Unlocker Pro makes it easy for users to unlock access to Android apps that are not available in one’s country of residence. Basically this black market app allows users to access the restricted Android apps in the Android market.
- Market Unlocker Pro is FREE and can be downloaded at no cost.
- This app can be used in putting up ads for free.
- It is easy to use and stable as well.
- It gives the user the root permission to access the paid apps that are not yet available in different nations.
- The provider can be changed automatically on switch to flight mode or boot. If one wants to get back to the default market, he/she is required to reboot or rest the flight mode. On the other hand, the provider can be changed back to original through the “Auto unlock” in order to fake the provider.
- Market Unlocker Pro does not require the phone access permission or additional network.
To Work with Android Market 2.x:
To work with Android Market 2.x,
Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to ON and Open Android Market to buy paid app. Optionally different provider can be configured in “Market” tab.
Basic Usage for Google Play:
1. Turn on flight mode
2. Enable Market Unlocker and auto unlock (by default USA Verizon is configured)
3. Got to system Setting => Applications => Manage applications => All => Goolge Play store, and click “Clear user data”
4. Reboot phone
5. Turn on Wifi/3G
6. Enable a working proxy in the same country with market e.g, enable a USA proxy if using Verizon, Japanese proxy if Docomo –
i) Go to Proxy tab
ii) Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “Google Play” in list, and click OK button.
iii) Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you are using an effect working proxy server. For pro version user, just select country and click “Fetch Proxy” to get one proxy configured automatically.
iv) Switch “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
if you get a “no connection” error in google play with this proxy, reboot phone and try fetch another proxy and re-enable proxy. Please beware there is system network cache, reboot phone to clear it.
7. Open Google Play store, download a free app or perform app update. It is necessary to ask google play to start a sync-up immediately.
8. Wait google service sync-up completed. Sync-up time is various in different regions, should be completed in maximal Several hours.
9. Open Google Play. paid apps are there.
Turn off flight mode now.
To Work with Amazon Appstore:
To work with Amazon Appstore outside USA,
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “Amazon Appstore” in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first. For pro version user, just click “Fetch USA Proxy” to get one proxy configured automatically.
4. Switch “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
5. Open Amazon Appstore and enjoy
If still get “unavailable in your region” error, please check the credit card and billing address info or contact me.
To set up a global proxy for all applications –
i) Go to Proxy tab
ii) Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “All applications” in list, and click OK button.
iii) Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first.
iv) Enable “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
Now proxy server is routing all the system and application traffic.
To restore original market,
Go to Home tab and click “Back to default market”, or go to Home tab, Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to OFF and reboot phone.
Offered By: Market Unlocker
File Format: APK
Current Version: 3.5.1
Requires Android: Rooted device