User Review( votes)
Market Helper allows you to download and install incompatible apps from Android Market / Google Play Market on your devices. Basically this black market app helps users to be able to change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. For example, it can turn your Nexus 7 into Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.
- It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so it’s easier and safer.
- You don’t have to reboot the device to update the change.
- You can switch back your device to original state anytime, by using “Restore” feature or simply by rebooting your device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
- Totally free
How to Use?
1. Download and install the app.
2. Open the app. Select the device and carrier you want to change to.
3. Press Activate. Wait until it’s done.
4. IMPORTANT: go to Android Device Manager to update the change ( just visit the page, you don’t need to do anything ).
5. Have fun. Now you can download apps that you couldn’t before.
If you want to switch back to normal, select “Restore” in device list and press “Activate”, or simply reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
***Note: Please keep in mind that you can install incompatible apps doesn’t mean that those apps will 100% work on your device.
Offered By: redphx
File Format: APK
Current Version: 2.0.4 (Updated: January 28, 2016)
Requires Android: Android 2.3+ devices with Android Market / Google Play Store + Google Services Framework installed+Rooted