User Review( vote)
Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidental deleted content including images, videos, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types. It works just like the recycle bin on your Mac, Linux or Windows Desktop Computer. You don’t need to root your Android device and even internet connection is not required to use this recovery app.
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types).
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Offered By: Baloota
File Format: APK
Size: Varies with device
Current Version: Updated
Requires Android: Varies with device
Content Source: Google Play