Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
User Review( votes)
Cinema Box is one of the best movie apps for Android. It has been developed by those app developers who also developed PlayBox HD. PlayBox HD was made unavailable after launching this movie app. Cinema Box lets you enjoy hundreds of movies, TV series, and anime directly on your Android device via streaming. You can also download them on your Android device to watch without a WiFi or mobile data connection.
Cinema Box lets you quickly access the different sections: movies, TV shows, cartoons, and anime in the drop-down menu on the left. You can filter each section by genre from the drop down menu. For example, in movies, you can view just the newest releases, scary moves, etc.
Cinema Box minimizes waiting time by increasing loading speed to give faster streaming to its users. It is also available on IOS platform.
Unfortunately, Cinema Box is unavailable on Google Play Store due to Google’s copyright issues. There is an app with the same name on Google Play Store but that is not the original Cinema Box app. So you have to download the APK file from AndroPps which is totally safe.
Features of Cinema Box:
- Everything is FREE & safe in Cinema Box.
- This movie app has simple and intuitive interface.
- Daily updates and many sources with high quality to play.
- Cinema Box supports Kids Mode for your children.
- It supports Download Movies to play movies without networking.
- It also supports subtitle with all language.
- Chromecast support is available in Cinema Box for big screen experience.
- Cinema Box supports Apple TV and WiFi sharing.
How To Install Cinema Box on Android:
- After downloading the latest Apk file of Cinema Box, go to Settings > Security and turn on “Unknown sources”
- Open the file and hit “Install”
Now Cinema Box will be installed on your Android device.
Offered By: PlayBox
File Format: APK
Current Version: 2.1.0 (Updated: March 3, 2017)