Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Casper an alternative Android client for the popular messaging app Snapchat™. It allows you to save and send Snaps from your gallery and much more! Casper is not available for download via the Google Play Store due to legal demands from Snapchat. So you have to download the official APK from AndroPps.
Features of Casper:
- Save Snaps – With Casper, you can act like a ghost and stealthily to save media. The sender won’t know you have done so.
- Forward Snaps – You can forward a received snap or story to someone else.
- Filters – The Media Editor in Casper allows you to tweak the look of your photos by applying one of the various filters available.
- Slide Filters – Slide Filters allow advanced users to make their media look more professional. These are similar to GeoFilters. Also you can create them yourself and load them into the Media Editor.
- Stickers – The Imoji SDK has been integrated into Casper which allows you to search through hundreds of thousands of stickers to add to your photos.
- More – Casper is full of features which allows you to be as creative as you can be.
How to Install Casper on Android:
- Enable Unknown Sources – Since Casper is not available on Google Play Store, you will need to enable “Unknown sources” on your Android device. So open up “Settings”, scroll to and then tap “Security” and make sure the “Unknown Sources” checkbox is checked.
- Download APK – Download the app from our store.
- Install – Once you have finished downloading Casper, simply tap the “Downloaded” notification in your notifications drawer or navigate to your Downloads folder and tap the Casper APK file. Now follow the prompts to install the app, login with your Snapchat™ account and have fun! If you are having issues logging in to Casper with your Snapchat™ account, following steps will help you to troubleshoot the problem –
- Check your Username and Password are correct or not.
- Check that your Internet connection is working properly or not.
- If your Snapchat™ account is locked, unlock it from here: https://www.snapchat.com/unlock
- Try using a different Google account in the first login step.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Casper.
- If you are receiving the error “Login Temporarily Failed”, please remove the Google Account from the menu at the top right, and try again.
- If this doesn’t work, please try a different Google Account.
- If none of these steps resolve the login issue, please make sure to read the error message on the login page.
- The error message will usually tell you exactly what is wrong.
Offered By: Casper
File Format: APK
Current Version: 184.108.40.206